We specialise in dog grooming giving a high quality service to dog owners over Braintree, Chelmsford, Colchester, Witham, Maldon and surrounding areas.
Reasons for grooming
Grooming is a vital part in the well-being and healthiness of a dog which can improve their lifespan. All breeds require daily grooming, how much depends on the breed, age, or health of the pet. Regular grooming helps to ensure the dog is healthy and comfortable. It is important to note that while many dogs shed, others (such as the Poodle), do not shed (see Moult) as profusely and require grooming by a professional every 6–8 weeks maximum.
The main reasons for daily grooming include:
- decreased chance of various health problems such as thrush, scratches and other skin problems and make the dog look pretty
- general cleanliness of the dog
- monitoring of the dog’s health by checking for cuts, heat, swelling, lameness, or changes in temperament, all of which could be indicative of illness
- forging of a closer bond between dog and owner
- reducing infestation load of external parasites on skin
We have extensively modernised the grooming area as you can see.
GET A GROOMING QUOTE AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU.